[This is how NOT to ride a motorcycle, we do NOT encourage you to ride liks this. Ride safe please]
Never pass a yellow light a fast speed. Never look back when you are going fast. Never drive like crazy. Better said: Never do what these bikers do here...
[RIDE SAFE PLEASE]
** Business, Sponsorship Inquiries, and Product Review Requests: [email protected]
* If you have a video send me an email with the link or file at [[email protected]
SONG: Apashe - No Twerk (ft. Panther x Odalisk) [Trap Music]
MOTORCYCLES/CREDITS (in order on the video):
- Kawasaki ZX 6R: https://youtu.be/S0mJrsUKak4
- Suzuki gsx r1000r 2017 top speed 299+ by ซุปเปอร์โอม: https://youtu.be/Upyi2ZK_XZM
- GSXR near miss
- Honda CBR 1000 RR: https://youtu.be/aiov5PWBpCY
- BMW S1000RR: https://youtu.be/awf0s7Msa1c
- S1000RR night USA: @TRLRACE on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trlrace/
- Bike between cars going fast: https://youtu.be/EH5vjwCwq9s
- Scooter lane splitting: https://youtu.be/A1Qw85fZ0zY
Gracias por ver este video, ojala te guste.
Thanks for watch this video.
This collection is made with videos of other youtube channels are not cleared my property ..
Esta recopilación esta hecha con videos de otros canales de youtube aclaro no son de mi propiedad..
©Las canciones o videos incluidos en este video tienen derechos de autor reservados..
©The songs or videos included in this video are copyrighted ..
All Credits to original Uploaders, This is My Edition in a Compilation formula, showing the most amazing moments. THANKS CREATORS!
ANY CREDIT ISSUE , CONTACT ME DIRECTLY. EMAIL ME AT ([email protected]
) . I'll Credit your clip or remove the clip.
I wasn't able to found the sources of some videos.
Hope you understand. Thanks.
Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing."
With Youtube policy for creating great content, we look for incredible content that could be of interest for people who love motorcycles and cars, edit it and create, with new ideas and adding value, new pieces for you to watch it all at once. We encourage you to visit the original videos as you might like them also, so, thanks to the creators for the permission and thanks to you for the support!
[ racing, near miss, fast, sportbike ]